Things I am currently baffled by:
- The Universe sent me breakfast tacos and Girl Scout cookies today. I asked for donuts, but honestly I prefer the tacos and cookies. Can the Universe read my mind?
- I put "spend gift cards" on my to-do list. Who does that? What self-respecting, childless 20-something needs to schedule shopping trips?
- Do mortgages become subprime if the house loses value? I mean, the 20% equity that makes a mortgage
prime? un-subprime?traditional goes away. What is the definition of subprime?
- Why am I too lazy to consult Google to find out the definition of subprime?
- Why am I disappointed that there are no crappy comedies out that I want to see? Why don't I have the energy to see an "Oscar movie"?