I'm sleepy today, so you get bullet points. Yay bullet points! Right? Sigh...
- Watching Bailey play outside yesterday made me really want to buy a house with a yard.
- Sadly, I think it's condo city for the Distractible family for the foreseeable future.
- Anyway, I think if we had a yard, Achilles would want to get a German Shepherd puppy, and I'm kind of intimidated by German Shepherds.
- Also, German Shepherds are *really* hairy.
- Cold fronts make me sleepy.
- I want to go see my nephew at lunch, but I'm kind of afraid he'll knock me down.
- Shush up, he's really strong for a 2-year-old.
- Despite being sleepy, I feel oddly compelled to do the "Single Ladies" dance around my office. I think that might perk me up.
- I'm probably sleepy because I haven't been eating well. I need to remember to take time to take care of myself.
- I think I may have watched too much Oprah over the holiday break.
- I also may have watched too much HGTV over the break. I have a strong desire to scrape down all the popcorn texture from my ceilings, and then re-texture and repaint them. I am not sure this is within my capabilities as a do-it-yourself-er.
- Should I go on an Alaskan cruise with my parents, grandma, and aunt this spring?