Friday, September 19, 2008

Pre-Weekend Rambling

Dear Job,

I like you, but you make my brain hurt sometimes.

Sometimes I think I'm mostly right-brained person with a completely left-brained job. Actually, I don't know if I'm right-brained or left-brained; if I blog before work, I find it difficult to switch gears and look at computer code and spreadsheets; if I wait until after I get off work to blog, it's like my creative juices are all dried up.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm super-excited that the weekend is here, except that it will be mostly spent doing the following:
  • unpacking/organizing
  • working at job #2
  • going to Home Depot for random stuff that I don't really want to spend money on, but need so that my condo doesn't crumble completely into a pile of rubble and squalor
  • bathing my (70-lb, hates-to-be-bathed) dog
  • moving my betta upstairs/hoping he survives the move
  • studying
We are going to the UT/Rice game. The weather has been absolutely amazing this week - highs in the mid-80's, so that will be nice.

I am going to stop now... This is getting painful to read. [Turn off already, Left Brain! It's Friday.]

Love always,
Jane

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

Have fun at the game.

Find an apartment complex with a pool and push your dog in.

I know I'm helpful.