You know I love bullet points, especially when I'm feeling extra distracted. Things that are keeping my mind occupied today:
- Whether or not I should start another blog (I have a good idea, but 2 blogs + 2 jobs = too much?)
- My two week vacation that starts in a few hours (that I don't have to use vacation days for! SCORE!)
- How much I love the "chocolate milk bath" I made for Christmas presents this year (it smells like you're swimming in hot cocoa)*
- How amazing my 2 1/2 year-old nephew's communication skills are, even if he sometimes uses those skills to communicate that he doesn't especially want Aunt Jane around that much
- What I should pack for my weekend mini-vacation
- How lucky I am to have such awesome friends and family
- How I wish I had taken better pictures of my friend Lyn's Christmas gifts
- How excited I am to have TWO WEEKS OFF! I seriously want to jump around and sing and dance. And I'm not exactly the world's bounciest person.
- How awesome it is to hang out with other bloggers and find out that they are as awesome in person as they are on their blogs.
- How weird it is that one of the top Google search terms leading people to my blog this month was "meth." Sorry dears, but I do not have drugs here.
*If I could figure out a way to send the chocolate milk bath in the mail without it breaking and getting everywhere, I would send some to you, Internets.** It's HEAVENLY.
**Seriously... I am open to suggestions.