Monday, January 4, 2010

Sometimes I do things

Dear Internets,

I decided that instead of whining about all the things I didn't accomplish over the holiday break, I'd list some of the things I did:
  • Catch up on all the episodes of this season of Hoarders
  • Patch several holes in the drywall in the bathroom (and one in the kitchen)
  • With Achilles, repainted and redid the flooring in the living room
  • Invented awesome 3D cookie cutters (well, technically they'd been invented before, but I came up with the idea on my own. More on the cookie cutters later.)
  • Watch an entire season of Dexter and two seasons of 30 Rock
  • Finish knitting a scarf for my mom for Christmas
Um. That's about it. Unfortunately, while it (maybe?) sounds like a lot, I only accomplished these things because I was procrastinating about things I should have been doing instead, including updating this blog.

Which brings me to this: I know I've left a lot of holes in my blogging recently, but I'm not sure which (if any) of those holes anyone is actually curious to hear about. Wedding plans? 30 before 30? Remodeling? Something else that has slipped my mind?

Let me know, and I'll do my best to update you guys.

XOXO,
Jane

8 comments:

Kim said...

All of those, please! Updates!

Happy New Year!

The Kraken said...

Enjoy Dexter, this season was the best yet!

Anonymous said...

i agree with kim. all!!!
bc our lives are totally paralleling right now - 30 before 30, wedding plans, remodeling etc etc haha

Laura. said...

I'm jealous. I was supposed to watch an entire season of Dexter over the holidays and instead... didn't. :/

Meg Kathleen said...

I can't get anything done when there are Hoarders and Dexter episodes that need to be watched!

Anonymous said...

Isn't 30 Rock the funniest show - I love it! :)

Elizabeth said...

Everything! I did a lot over the break too (not).

Laura said...

Wedding plans and 30 before 30!