I decided that instead of whining about all the things I didn't accomplish over the holiday break, I'd list some of the things I did:
- Catch up on all the episodes of this season of Hoarders
- Patch several holes in the drywall in the bathroom (and one in the kitchen)
- With Achilles, repainted and redid the flooring in the living room
- Invented awesome 3D cookie cutters (well, technically they'd been invented before, but I came up with the idea on my own. More on the cookie cutters later.)
- Watch an entire season of Dexter and two seasons of 30 Rock
- Finish knitting a scarf for my mom for Christmas
Which brings me to this: I know I've left a lot of holes in my blogging recently, but I'm not sure which (if any) of those holes anyone is actually curious to hear about. Wedding plans? 30 before 30? Remodeling? Something else that has slipped my mind?
Let me know, and I'll do my best to update you guys.