Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hazards of working 3 blocks from SXSW

Dear Internets,

As I was walking to the library this morning, a truck carrying five or six Port-a-Potties passed me. Fluids were dripping off the back of the truck that smelled suspiciously like the chemicals that go in the -ahem- potty portion of the Port-a-Potty.

My question is this: those had to be new/fresh Port-a-Potties, right? They wouldn't transport leaky used ones around town like that... right? It would be a public health hazard or something, right?

Yours (and yearning for a shower),
Jane

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Eeeeeww. And I LIVE just a few blocks from there. EEEEEW.

SavingDiva said...

EW! I feel gross just from reading the post! So sorry that you have to be close to the grossness...

Anonymous said...

You're probably right, and leaking portapotty chemicals is better than other potential portapotty contents. But still, is it safe to be dripping chemicals all over the street like that?