Two things that make me think today might be a pretty good day:
- This morning, I filled up Lola's gas tank for $29. Two weeks ago, I filled up the tank for $41 and thought that was good. I'm hoping I can stick to the "driving less" habits I adopted this summer and save some money.
- There was a random sombrero full of candy and whistles in the break room when I got to work.
- If (hypothetically, of course) your boss preferred your hair one way (the easy, lazy way of fixing it), but her boss made a huge deal about preferring your hair the other way (the way it probably really looks better), which way would you wear your hair to work? Or would you ignore them both completely, and secretly wonder why they care about your (hypothetical) hair anyway?
- I'm starting to try to come up with posts for NaBloPoMo. Which would you rather hear about?
- How A and I met
- My second most awkward date ever
- __________________(Insert your question here)