Thursday, June 26, 2008

And now for something completely different

Dear Internets,

Hum-dee-dum...

Oh... Hello. I sure was... angry this morning, huh? Sorry about that.

In an effort to get the embarrassing post from this morning off the top of the page (my finger is itching to just press "delete"), I will share an even more embarrassing anecdote from later in my day:

A student I tutor made me a CD. I think he's probably about 16. (Yes, I feel kind of creepy.) I didn't really know what to say, so I just thanked him and assigned him extra math homework.

In other news, a pregnant homeless woman (who was - no joke - holding a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other) complemented me on my outfit from across the street today while I was walking downtown.

In even more "other news," I apparently won a $350 spa gift certificate at the last triathlon I did.

Maybe I just needed a little catharsis this morning... Emotional feng shui or whatever.

Let's never speak of this again.

Love,
Jane

1 comment:

tal said...

i am so scared to really see my credit score- i have like one credit card, no mortgage, no loans...i am a financial toddler... i think credit rating should all be decided by pregnant beer drinking smokers...it would prob make more sense.