Thursday, December 2, 2010

On my doorstep this morning...



Pink peonies, tulips, and Gerbera daisies... I really do have awesome friends.

(Abe was the one who found the flowers. He said he was tempted to throw away the card and say they were from him. I'm pretty sure he knows these are my three favorite flowers, but finding them out of season in my favorite color? I think I would have figured out that my friend Lyndee had something to do with it.)

It's time for me to start looking on the bright side again, Internets. Here's to the next three decades!

3 comments:

bcsmithereens said...

Here's hoping the remainder of your "big year" is full of the best memories possible!

Cheers,

Deidre said...

I love tulips, these are beautiful!

Kim said...

What a beautiful bouquet! Happy birthday!