Please keep your fingers crossed that the weather really is like this on Friday:
(76 degrees Fahrenheit = 24.4 degrees Celsius)
In other news, bullet points!
- I am up before the sun this morning. I think I've stumbled into a parallel universe or something.
- One of my dearest friends had surgery yesterday to remove a tumor on his spine. He's doing really well, which is a huge, huge relief.
- My friends threw me a surprise shower last night, which was awesome (It was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago, but I guessed the surprise, so they lied and said they hadn't planned anything. They successfully tricked me last night!) I have the nicest friends both online and off - I am so very lucky.
- I have been running around like a crazy lady this week, but it has been fun. I wish I had this much nervous energy more often - I'm like a machine!
- I can't wait for the wedding. People keep asking me if I'm nervous, but I think I'm just excited. Achilles is terrified of being the center of attention, so he's nervous enough for both of us.
Rereading this blog post, it's clear that I probably need to burn off some extra energy. I'm going to go for a run . (Who is this person who has taken over my body, and how do I get her to stick around??)
Love you all bunches, and can't wait to show you wedding pictures,