Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Apologies

Dear Internets,

I'm going to apologize in advance for the likely lack of quality posts and comments from the Jane-iverse the rest of this month. Between last-minute wedding details, comedy class, dance class, funerals, work, second work, and the sunshine and warm weather, it's been somewhat hard for me to find time to sit in front of a computer and be thoughtful.

Here are a few random thoughts:
  • I baked a half batch of peanut butter cookies last night and ate them all (minus one or two eaten by Achilles) at one sitting. Just what I need to do two weeks before the wedding. But mmmm.... The texture was perfect. It really does help to get the butter to the perfect temperature when you're baking.
  • I should totally invent something that makes sure the butter is the perfect temperature for baking
  • Probably that is beyond my capabilities. Or someone has already invented it. Oh well.
  • Celebrities: crack is whack, but mixing pills kills. Just because a drug isn't illegal doesn't mean it won't go midieval (on you). Hugs not prescription drugs, people. (I will keep coming up with stupid rhymes and puns until you young, talented, beautiful, rich people either stop killing yourselves or start sending me your money instead of blowing it swallowing it with a chaser of vodka. Consider this your warning.)

Clearly, thinking is not my strong suit right now. I still love you Internets!

Love,
Jane

2 comments:

texpat said...

totally. that is pretty much the only comment i can make right now, i agree with everything just... totally. haha.

Vanessa Rogers said...

I wish I could have tried some of your cookies!!