Friday, July 10, 2009

Snacks

Dear M&M's,

Stop staring at me from the vending machine. It's creepy. I don't eat things that stare at me anyway.

Love,
Jane

***

Dear Second Job,

Please stop padding my wallet and making me feel sort of good about myself. I kind of want to quit you.

Love,
Jane

***

Dear El Nino,

You are supposed to make it rain this fall. I say bring it. If possible, before this fall. I'm tired of weeks of 100+ degree weather. It's just not right for people to have to live this way.

Then again, please don't wash us all away in months of flash flooding. Also, I think they're supposed to redo the roof of my condo this fall, so if you could schedule yourself around that, it would be fabulous.

Kisses,
Jane

***

Dear Friday afternoon,

Good lord, will you ever end?

Love,
Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane,

Will you stop being so freakin' cute? You're seriously no good for me.

Love,
The Internetz