Thursday, November 6, 2008

Out of things to say

Dear Internets,

I have started and deleted three blog posts today. They may or may not have involved in-depth discussions of the following topics:

  • the casting of the Twilight movie
  • sincere vs. insincere mullets
  • why I am boring and you should not read my blog
  • photographs of my betta fish
  • how much I kind of totally want to see the Twilight movie, despite the fact that this kind of makes me feel like a 14-year-old girl
  • my complete and utter lack of energy lately

I am going to spare you, though, because I love you. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

-J

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I read the twilight series (does that make me a 14 year old girl? I think so), and I'm tempted to see the movie. However, I'm extremely disappointed about the casting of Edward. The actor looks nothing like I'd pictured....

tal said...

bring the mullet post on!!!