- I finished the big part of my work deadline. My brain feels like someone took a mixer to it.
- A's dad (a retired, but still licensed plumber) thinks he can fix the plumbing situation at my condo for free. Score one for Jane! [Current tally: Jane, 1/Condo, 493.]
- I'm thinking of having a dinner party in two weeks, but I haven't thought of a theme. I was thinking "Perry Como," but I don't know how far I could take that one. Any ideas?
- I kind of like that Nivea "finally, a body wash for grown-ups" commercial. Men (and women) are almost universally infantilized in pop culture; it's about time that people be encouraged to act like grown-ups.
- I am supposed to run 7 miles tonight. I don't think it will be too hot, because it has been raining. However, next Sunday is the Nike Human Race (6.2 miles), and the high is supposed to be a humid 96 degrees. I'm not looking forward to that.
- My brain is pretty much empty now.