Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winter Procrastination

IMG_0131
Sad Bailey is Sad

Not much is going on in my life at this moment, Internets, except my own procrastination. I am sitting in front of my fireplace, drinking a cider (with a teenytiny shot of cinnamon whiskey), looking at our Christmas decorations, and thinking about paying some bills.


I'm enjoying having evenings off.

IMG_0172
Yes, the chickens have stockings

We ate fondue and put up our tree on my day off yesterday.

IMG_0173 IMG_0174
Abe cut off my feet when he took my picture, so I cut off his in retaliation.

I love wintertime.

IMG_0177

2 comments:

Kim said...

THE CHICKENS HAVE STOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD, THAT MADE ME DIE LAUGHING.

It's so freaking cute. Plus, they're little stockings. HOW ADORABLE.

doahleigh said...

I feel like a copy cat now, but I was going to say...

The chickens have stocking!! I love it.