1. When was the last time you played air guitar? Come on, I’m not asking you to admit you still listen to Def Leppard.
I really don't know. I am more of an impromptu interpretive dancer than an air guitar player. I come up with interpretive dances almost daily. They usually also involve re-working the lyrics to TV theme songs so that they incorporate Bailey. Bailey enjoys dancing along.
[To the tune of the "FAME" theme song]
He's gonna dance in the kitchen...
He's gonna shed on the floor...
We really neeeed to vacuum...
But that is kind of a chore...
Plus Bales is scared of the vacuum...
He'll probably bark 'til he's sore...
Both Achilles and Bailey really enjoy this. I promise.
2. What’s the oldest thing in your fridge?
Probably some sort of condiment that Achilles bought at some point. I am not a huge fan of crazy soy sauces or fancy BBQ sauces (unless they are homemade), so I tend to ignore those. I should probably check some of the expiration dates.
3. Vampires, zombies or please make it stop?
Hmmm... If you had asked me a few months ago, I probably would have said zombies. Now I'm just sick of it all. GIANT YAWN.
I do still think someone needs to find a way to make zombies sexy, because that would be hilarious. I mean, vampires are undead blood drinkers and people are all over that. If I have to hear about the undead all the time, I should at least get to hear things that are amusing and weird.
4. If you had to change your current profession, and could be anything, what would you do?
I'd be a teacher, at least for the next several years. I fully intend to change careers several more times in my lifetime, though. (So far, I've spent a few years each as a bookkeeper, a banker, a manager, and a programmer-type person. I'm so boring!)
5. Undergarment of choice?
I like undershirts a lot. I think they're underrated. Hardy har...
6. What is the tackiest thing you own?
I try to be pretty ruthless and donate my tacky things to Goodwill so that people can turn them into Halloween costumes. I do have a pair of bright purple cargo pants that I'm reluctant to get rid of. They make me happy.
7. Summer with no air conditioning or winter with no heat?
Easy peasy - winter with no heat. I live in Texas, sillies. I barely turn my heat on in the winter anyway.
8. Desert island time: Wow, there is a band that will play whenever you snap your fingers and OMG, it’s your favorite! Who is it?
The Old 97's. I heart them big.
I'm feeling a little too shy to tag anyone today, but please feel free to consider yourself tagged if you would like to do this.