Happy MLK Day! Since I have the day off, I thought I'd list the top things I've been procrastinating about, despite having enough time to do most of them.
- Wedding invitations. I'm not even hand addressing most of them (gasp!). I'm just that lazy.
- Filing my income taxes. I usually try to get them done before the end of January so that I don't misplace all my paperwork. I'm about 50% done, though, so I guess this one isn't so bad.
- Looking at work stuff so that I can figure out what I should do when I go back to work tomorrow. But that's what tomorrow morning is for, right?
- Finishing up the painting/touch-up in the bathroom and living room. I really don't want to put on my painting clothes and/or get messy.
- 30 Day Shred. I'd rather not get sweaty either.
- Perusal of unused vintage postage stamps on eBay.
- Setting the DVR to record various bad television show marathons.
- The rounding up of several friends for dinner.
P.S. Anyone know of a good, relatively inexpensive wedding photographer who will be in or around Austin in late March? I have had two cancel on me in the past two weeks.