I've been a little down-in-the-dumps lately, so I thought I'd make a list of the top 5 things that are making me happy right this minute.
5. We (Achilles, me, and 6 of our closest friends) are only a couple weeks away from our trip to Lake Tahoe. Achilles has promised me birthday cupcakes while we're there. (Anyone wanna dog sit?)
4. My second job is gearing back up. More money + getting to be a big ham + actual human interaction at work = happy Jane.
3. Ben's boob cupcakes. They're hilarious, and benefit a cause close to my heart* (and yours too, if you're a lady or... have ever hugged a lady. Sorry. That sounded a lot better in my head.)
2. I just read that Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand were in the high school choir together. I like to think it was just like GLEE! Only real life! And there's a new episode of GLEE is on tonight - double win!
1. This short film I watched on YouTube. So cute! (Cried at my desk.)
What's making you happy today Internets?
*Speaking of that, did you know that a majority of women have a left breast that is slightly larger than their right breast? You learn something new every day. High five for learning!