I think things are beginning to look up, Internets:
- the Universe sent me breakfast tacos this morning
- I am down to only four hours a week at job #2 (from 20/week)
- I'm visiting my friend from junior high this weekend
- Since he got a job downtown, Achilles and I have been able to eat lunch together most of the days that I don't telecommute
- I am finally learning to type on my new fancy ergonomic keyboard
- It is supposed to finally start raining and cooling off soon (Austin has *lovely* weather eight months out of the year. Just not anytime between late May and mid-September)
- My friends and I are planning a trip to Lake Tahoe sometime around my birthday
- Tony Hale (aka Buster Bluth) has been in everything lately
- I learned to make fondant. And it doesn't even taste bad!
- My new hairdresser was able to mostly de-mullet me. High five for leaving the house!