Friday, July 24, 2009

Sleepy. So sleepy.

Dear Floor,

You are looking very inviting this afternoon. Especially the little section directly under my desk. I'd like to curl up in that spot and take a tiny nap.

Love,
Jane

***

Dear Horses,

It has taken me a long time to admit this to myself, but I have to do it. You are a hobby for rich people. I am not rich people. It is possible that we will have stick to admiring each other from afar.

Love,
Jane

***

Dear Giant Gorilla (on top of the gas station by my house),

The gas station upon which you are standing (floating? continuously inflating? tied semi-securely?) has been open forever. However, you make me smile. There is nothing I love more than a giant gorilla advertising a grand opening.

Love,
Jane

***

Dear Lottery,

Could I spontaneously win you? It would be kind of nice. I'd be super responsible and not waste my winnings on things like horses and giant inflatable gorillas and extra space under my desk.



Promise.

Love,
Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rest soon!

Kim said...

one of the best Seinfeld moments ever. Ever.

mrs.notouching said...

Not a lot of things make me laugh at 3am. Thanks =)