Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday already

Dear Internets,

Is it just me, or does it seem unfair that the weekend is almost over already?

Here are some pictures of Bailey enjoying the fall weather. I think he's happy that the leaves actually changed color this year (Don't even try to tell him that dogs are color blind. He loves the leaves!):



Valentino (the betta fish) was feeling left out, so I took a picture of him, too. He's an art aficionado who does a bit of Java fern gardening and bubble nest blowing on the side:



Hmmm... It's probably a good thing that I'll have to go back to work and start interacting with adults tomorrow. Hope you enjoy what's left of your weekend, Internets!

Love always,
Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I had SUCH a hectic weekend. And I need another weekend to recover! haha