- I haven't seen my neighbor's crazy boyfriend since the poo incident. I'm hoping everything will blow over, and we will be able to move away without any more problems. I really do feel sorry for the girl -- she doesn't seem to be particularly crazy, just young. I also keep reminding myself that you should never argue with idiots, because they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. (I think the same rule applies to arguing with crazy people.)
- Abe was kind of grumpy with me last night. I tossed and turned until he finally got up and slept on the couch. However, I think he sort of shares the blame for the debacle; I had fallen asleep for about 30 minutes when he came upstairs and woke me up to tell me goodnight. While I realize he was being sweet, my right side was sore from my stitches and vaccine and I was running a slight fever, so I could never really get comfortable again. Fortunately, we had both gotten over our grumpiness by this morning.
- One of my friends just became a backyard dog breeder. She asked me if I thought she was a bad person, and I didn't know what to say. (I thought I was going to get away with making this a random thought, but my feelings on the subject are complex enough that I think they are going to turn into a post.)
- My cubicle mate just announced that she's pregnant. I'm so freaking jealous. I keep telling myself that well-meaning family and friends would smother me with affection/questions/advice if I got pregnant right now, and that it would drive me crazy, but I keep landing back on jealous.
- I think Depeche Mode should create their own line of individually wrapped cheddar products: Your Own... Personal... Cheeses
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Random Thoughts Wednesday
I guess I've been reading Kim and Hillary's blogs for too long, because feel sort of weird posting random thoughts on a Wednesday instead of a Tuesday or a Friday. However, it's my first day back at work and I'm in a bullet points-y kind of mood today, so random thoughts/Wednesday faff is what you're gonna get.
Labels: bullet points, rambling
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Jealous of your colleague? It seems like everyone I know is getting pregnant or knows people who are pregnant. Part of me wishes I could join in on the fun, but the other part knows that it's not my time yet. Don't be jealous, just give it time, it will happen when it should.
Also, I think Personal Cheeses would be an awesome band name! :)
OWN PERSONAL CHEESES!?!?!?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSDFJKLASDFJKASDJFKSADJKFNASDFJK
^That is the sound of me laughing my ass off.
The world doesn't need another dog breeder. Plenty already at the shelter that need a good home.
Even though I saw your Personal Cheeses line on twitter yesterday, it still didn't stop me from cracking up when I read it again today.
Post a Comment