Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry about that

Dear Internets,

I am sorry about my melodramatic little break from blogging. I blame a mid-week crisis. I kept finding myself thinking "Where is this week going? Why am I here? Should I buy a little two-seat sports car while car dealerships are making deals?"

Kidding aside, I did realize that my most recent blogging has been heavy on the quantity and a bit lacking in quality. So I'm going to stop that. Yay, right? From now on, when the traffic in my brain is getting too congested, I'm going to wait it out. There's no need for me to develop blogging road rage.

I'm going to stop before I start mixing too many metaphors. Love you longtime Internets!

Love,
Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The internets missed you!! (Well this piece of them did.)

Megkathleen said...

I like the mixing of the metaphors - don't stop that.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I did like your light hearted posts too--they are bright spots in murky days, and though they may be watered...

Ahh, now I am mixing the metaphors. =)