Thursday, February 26, 2009

What did one math book say to the other?*

Dear Internets,

Your jokes made me giggle. They brightened an other wise dreary, work-filled day.

I couldn't figure out which one was my favorite, so I told the jokes (with the exception of Liam's) to my high school students. They looked at me like they felt a little bit sorry for me, which was no help at all. I think they were just tired, though. Next, I tried telling the jokes to Bailey, but he just cocked his head at me like the RCA dog. In the end, I put everyone's name in a hat.

And the winner is Hillary! (Or perhaps, HLLARY!!!!) Check your email for an Amazon.ca gift certificate. (I figure that would be a bit easier than sending mail to Canada).

Thanks to everyone for telling me jokes. You included some of my favorites, and I learned a couple new ones. (I used to tell the "STICK!" and "NACHO CHEESE!" jokes almost as much as the one about the pirate movie.)(Have you seen it? It's rated ARRRRGH!)

Love,
Jane

P.S. Is it just me, or does the dog from the advertisement for Austin's Fittest Dog look a little bit like Bailey?


*Don't bother me; I've got my own problems.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

duuuuude! you rock! thanks, lady! wow - I should be grounded from exclamation points.

Anonymous said...

I was robbed!

Your kids would have LOVED my joke...

Unknown said...

dude liam your joke was hilarious you should of won

Unknown said...

dude laim you should of wonnnnnnn you rock liam!