Saturday, August 16, 2008

Grape stomp, grape stomp... You're my grape stomp

Dear Internets,

In a few minutes, I'm off to go stomp on some grapes. I hope they make everyone wash their feet first, or I may never drink wine again. Actually, that is a lie. I will probably just convince myself that the alcohol (and the tannins... yeah, the tannins...) kill germs. Which would directly contradict everything my high school chemistry teacher told us when we made wine as a chemistry experiment, but hey, he didn't want to be responsible for underage teenagers drinking at school, right? He had to tell us it was essentially poisonous. I'm sure it's all bacteria-free.

In other news, I was supposed to go running this morning, but I had either a rich food hangover or mild food poisoning* from last night. Which is a bummer, because my meal - tomato pie and poblano soup - was absolutely delicious, and in an ideal world I could eat it over and over again with no fear of dire consequences. It is also kind of a bummer because I haven't been running in a week, and am beginning to feel very lazy.

*That's probably too much information.

Love ya Internets!
Jane

2 comments:

tal said...

this is so i love lucy of you!! i cant wait to hear how fun it was!

SavingDiva said...

I've always wanted to do a grape stomp thing...so fun!!!!!!!!