What's been going on? I have had a busy few months (if we can mutually decide that "busy" means I got a new job that involves working from home 100% of the time, and the resulting lack of structure and pajama-wear-as-workwear has led to my transformation into a complete sloth).
We have had some interesting new adventures at the Distractible household:
- We've settled into the house, and are fixing the condo up so that we can rent it out.
- Abe started the police academy.
- These little guys joined our family:
- ...who are now very lovely ladies who will (hopefully) soon be laying delicious eggs.
- I watched an excessive amount of Netflix.
- Random other things that seemed important at the time also occurred.
So what's new Internets? Have you too been watching an excessive amount of recorded television? Or have you been extremely productive in a way that will make me feel guilty and slightly jealous? Do you have new pets? New boyfriends? New children?
I missed you!