- meet 30 new people I think I'm at about 20
- read 30 (non-self help) books I'm at 10. This needs work.
- watch 30 of the IMDB Top 250 films I haven't even looked at this. Whoops.
get marriedDONE! travel outside the countryDONE! Now I just need to upload the photos...
- run a half marathon I've started training, but this one is pretty iffy at this point.
- launch an Etsy shop I'm still brainstorming.
- try 30 new foods If you count recipes, I'm probably close to done. If you only count ingredients, this one needs some work. I did try gator, though. That should count for at least 20 of the 30, right?
- save $5000 (after IRA and retirement contributions) I'm pretty close, but I don't feel like I can cross this off until my actual birthday in case I get spendy.
- volunteer at least 30 hours of my time I'm at about 2 hours. I really need to focus on this.
- every 3 months, donate 30 items to Goodwill or Salvation Army So far, so good.
- sell 30 items on Craigslist or Ebay I think we've sold about 10-12 items.
take a language classDoes Greek count? I vote yes.
- learn to sew
redo floors in living roomDONE!
- be able to do 30 military style push-ups
take a stand-up or improv class and perform in front of an audienceDONE! I may do this one again.
- try 30 new recipes If you count green smoothie recipes that I made up based on what I had in my refrigerator, I probably already tried 30 recipes. If you don't count those, I'm probably at around 10 or 15
- go on a road trip
- win a contest of some kind
take a dance classDONE!
- go to the dentist (twice) I really need to work on this...
DONE!!! pay off student loans
- learn to make a daisy chain Lyndee (who did our wedding flowers) says she can teach me.
- learn to play 30 songs on the ukulele I'm still hovering at 10 or so.
- learn to drive a stick shift
- attend 30 yoga classes
- complete savings vs. lottery experiment
- make a list of the top 30 things I'm most happy to have already crossed off my bucket list
- skip at least one item on this list I don't think this one will be a problem.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
#23 crossed off the list!
I paid off my student loans today (WHEE!) so I figured it was a good time to do a quick 30 Before 30 update:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for paying off your loans--that's huge!
You've got a great list ahead of you, and I'd totally count the smoothies as recipes. What are some of your favorites?
CONGRATS on paying off those loans! bet it feels good.
Way to go!!! That must feel great. Hey, you "met" me... Have a terrific week.
Congrats on paying off your loans! That's a huge step!
Congratulations on paying off your loans. You will feel so much more free! What type of stuff do you sell on Craigslist/e-bay? I have SO MUCH CLOTHING that is in good condition, but I don't know if its worth it to try and sell since it is not "NWT"
Go you!!!! ;)
Holy crap congrats on the student loans! Celebrations must be had!
Post a Comment