- We booked our honeymoon last night: three nights in Athens, four nights in Santorini, and one night spent in London to avoid sleeping in an airport. We're excited, although traveling abroad always feels sort of surreal. Is that true for everyone, or just Achilles and me (since neither of us ever went on overseas vacations as kids)?
- There is a ridiculous amount of pollen in the air in Austin right now. When the wind blows, you can see clouds of grass and tree pollen blowing in the air. Bailey's coat even turns green when we take him outside. It's a shame, because the weather is fantastic right now.
- I still haven't gotten my video of the comedy class performance. I emailed the teacher once to ask about it, but he never replied. Should I email him again? How many times can I email him without seeming psychotic? He did cash my check...
- The temperature dropped 15 degrees last night, which puts a damper on the outdoor barbecue we're attending tomorrow evening. The weather should still be fairly warm (65-70F/18-21C), but I doubt anyone will want to swim. However, condsidering that it will soon be at least 30 degrees hotter outside, I'm not complaining.
- Is there anything new with you? I feel like the Internets has been quiet lately, but perhaps you're all just enjoying the spring (or fall!) weather. (Or getting married!)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Labels: bullet points
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Definitely email him again--I must see this video!
I've always wanted to see Greece--when do you leave?
You need to post his email here so we can help you harass him about that video!
sorry sorry!! it's hard to get back into the grind when i'm on semester break! haha
Post a Comment