Sunday, January 3, 2010

Although we go... to the end of the vacation road...

Dear Work,

Why do I have to go back to you tomorrow? I'm just not ready. I'm glad to have you, really, it's just that I *really* got used to being on vacation. I went back to Job #2 yesterday, and that was fine, so my return to you will probably be fine too. Right? Right?

Love,
Jane

***

Dear Michael Cera,

I like love have adored for years and years the song that's playing in the trailer for your new movie. I could recommend a few Old 97's songs that would be great in an Arrested Development movie.

I'm just sayin.

Love,
Jane

***

Dear Condo,

If you could magically restore yourself to pre-renovation project cleanliness/organization levels, that would be great.

XOXO,
Jane

***

Dear Self,

What happened to eating healthier and exercising over the winter break? Shame on you (and those delicious chocolate candy pretzels).

Yours shamefully,
Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad i dont go back until the 11th. also, michael cera is my dream boat. michael cera + old 97s = be still my beating heart.

Rachel said...

No, any getting healthier/exercise/whatever plan does not need to start until January 4th - a Monday. It's pretty much a rule when New Years/X-Mas are on Fridays.

Yes. A Rule.

Meg Kathleen said...

Who can resist chocolate covered pretzels? They're EVIL.