Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, Happy, Bashful, Doc, and me

Dear Internets,

Happy end of Daylight Saving Time (for some of you, anyway). Despite the extra hour of sleep, I'm a little grouchy this morning. Last night, Achilles and I got into a silly argument that turned into a regular kind of argument (about the relative importance of football vs. politics. I'll let you guess who thought football was more important. HMPF).

I'm not a huge fan of Daylight Saving Time anyway - either you lose an hour of sleep, or an hour of sunshine - but it is nice to have an extra hour this morning. I think I'm going to stop for breakfast tacos on the way in to work. I think that'll make me feel better. Besides - eggs are good for you, so it won't completely derail my healthier eating in November.

Have a great Sunday, Internets.

Love,
Jane

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'm only a fan when it means I get an extra hour of sunshine. This is one of my least fav times of the year. It is nearly dark by the time I get off work... AT 5 P.M.!!!

Though I didn't mind using that extra hour to get to the first ski chair at Loveland Basin! (blog post to come soon)