Thursday, October 23, 2008

Very spastic, quick note

Dear Internets,

I am trying to follow through (and be less easily distracted) on this blog, so I promise that my next post (that I will post tonight when I get home, and will therefore still count as "today") will be the story about A's new name that I promised yesterday. (I feel kind of like I'm building the new name up more than I should; it'll most likely end up being a two- to three-sentence post.)

HOWEVER, I found out that I got my first ever blog award! How exciting is that?! Sleepy Jane (she's my South African visitor, Hank) gave me the Butterfly Award. I will be passing this along in my post-after-next.

Yay Internets! I love you longtime!

Love,
Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo congrats!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! :)