Friday, October 3, 2008

Holy Spam, Batman

Dear Internets,

If you have a Wordpress blog, would you mind checking to see if there are comments from me in your spam folder?

For some reason, Wordpress thinks I'm a spammer. When my comments go marked as spam for a long time, Wordpress's spam filter becomes more and more smugly convinced that I really am trying to direct traffic to "my very happy blog in Russia, please to comeent we can share links and identities, yes?" I'm hoping to re-train it to believe that I'm not trying to sell pr0nz or c-i-al-i-$ so that I can comment on some of the (very lovely) blogs out there that are hosted by Wordpress.

Also, if you have marked me as spam because you'd rather I not comment on your blog, please send me an email at distractible jane at gmail dot com (no spaces). I won't get insulted, I promise; I just don't want to be blacklisted anymore.

Love always,
Jane

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Aww-that's no good! I hope everything clears up soon! I used to have a WP blog that marked pretty much anything relevant as spam.