Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Poof! She's back!

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry I have been neglecting you lately. There's really no excuse.

News items:

- I had lunch the other day at a restaurant that puts (inedible) forks made out of potatoes in the to-go package. They can be composted, which is kind of cool.

- Tomorrow I'm going to start tutoring a kid who lives in a huge manse on a hill overlooking the city. His family has one of those invisible edge infinity pools that disappears off the side of a cliff. I feel a little Eliza Doolittle-ish.

- I went to Ikea last night, and ran into an old boss (not the psycho) and his fiancee. I really wish I could move into Ikea. Maybe they could set me up in 235 square feet with some boxes of unassembled furniture to prove it can be done?

Life is as fascinating as ever.

Love ya,
Jane

No comments: