Saturday, April 26, 2008

A-holes, cupcakes, and bicycles.... Oh my!

Dear Internets,

The past couple of days have provided a weird mix of ups and downs.

On the one hand, my condo association are a bunch of a-holes (in addition to raising my fees, they informed me that my door is "in violation of community standards"; the previous owners painted it to match all the other doors in the community, when *obviously* it should have matched the windows)(of course, this is the first I've heard about any of it), my property taxes are going up 14%, and I'm soooooorrrre from all of the cycling I've been doing.

On the other hand, people have been giving me random small gifts like framed pictures and unicorns and cupcakes, and my triathlon times are on track to kick my former manager's rear.

On the third hand, I started a second job, which should help with the budget but cut into my free time. I don't think it'll be too terribly hard, though.

Anyway, I hope you're having a great weekend!

Love ya!
Jane

2 comments:

tal said...

unicorns and cupcakes are amazing cure-alls. i hope you still have time to blog!

Jane said...

I agree - unicorns and cupcakes are the best! I imagine I'll still find time to blog.